Josh and Sarah have a gorgeous honeymoon awaiting them. After the wedding, they’re flying to Kenya and heading to two different locations for safari- first the Lewa Conservancy where we hope they’ll see some rhino, and then the Masai Mara. This is big cat central, so fingers crossed for some excellent photos (no pressure!) After a week in the bush, they’ll fly down to Zanzibar and stay in Stone Town, the island’s tiny crumbling old capital for a couple of nights of exploring before spending the final few days on a beach.
We’ve pre-booked a lot of Josh and Sarah’s honeymoon to ensure they don’t miss out, however, it is possible to buy vouchers to help them make their honeymoon extra special. We’ve come up with a few ideas as to what they might choose to put your gifts towards, but if you have questions about organising a specific experience our phone number is 0207 097 1801- we’re normally open between 9 and 6 on weekdays, but if those times don’t suit you, please just drop us an email on email@example.com and we will sort something out!
ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCES
£512 – Hot air balloon ride over the Masai Mara at sunrise, followed by a champagne breakfast – 1 person
- £500 – A contribution towards upgrading Josh and Sarah’s international flights
- £108 – Sundowners and snacks in the bush after a day on safari
- £345 – A sunset dhow cruise on Zanzibar
- £65 – Dinner at the Emerson Spice Secret Garden restaurant
- £123 – A seafood dinner for two at The Rock in Zanzibar
- £40 – A bottle of wine for dinner
- £108 – A bush breakfast for two
- £100 – A bottle of champagne to start the adventure in style
- £20 – Cocktails for two at the Rock (multiple vouchers available!)
- £290 – A day with a private vehicle and guide in the Masai Mara (4 days in total)
- £365 – A day with a private vehicle and guide on the Lewa Conservancy (3 days in total).
- £175 – A walking safari for two people – immersing themselves in the sights, sounds and smells of the bush up close
- £160 – A night drive for two people – this is one of the best ways for Josh and Sarah to try to see a leopard, which are rather elusive during the day
- £82 – A riding safari for one person on the Lewa Conservancy
- £65 – Camel ride for one person on Lewa Conservancy
REST & RELAXATION
- £90 – A couple’s massage in the Masai Mara
- £66 – 60 minute massage with facial for one person
- £42 – Massage for half an hour for one person
- £10 – Mosquito spray & afterbite (just in case!)
Vouchers are also available in multiples of £10.
Please leave your message to Josh and Sarah below and a link for card payment will be emailed to you.